Friday, September 12, 2008

back in action!


Its funny how when you finally decide to make a change in your life, you begin to wonder why it took you so long to make it in the first place. Now that my new position has been announced to the company I have had numerous people coming up to me saying how they are so happy for me and that this was a long time coming. Apparantly I am not the only one who knew that I was unhappy in my current position. I thought that everyone else thought that my bosses were great, only to find out that everyone else was clued into the how insane they are as well. I am taking this new start to begin a new chapter in my life. I am extremely excited to finally be taken seriously. I know that I will have a lot to offer the position and also know that my new boss is looking forward to that. Now if only the 22nd would finally get here already!
As I'm sure the rest of you have noticed, fall had definitely arrived. Although summertime is my most favorite season of the year, I really do enjoy the crisp days of fall. I am going to take this weekend to switch over my wardrobe. Even though I know all of the clothes are the same ones that I wore last fall/winter, it always feels like I just went shopping when I switch my clothes over each season. Don't you just love that?! Fall fashion is so cute this year, I can't wait to start shopping!
I just got a call from my mom asking if I could go home and hang out with our puppy George for a few hours tonight because both my Mom and Dad won't be home. So I suggested that I just take hime for the night. I'm so excited!! I think that that was the hardest part about moving out, was missing George. He is a yellow lab mix and is the cutest thing in the entire world. He was a rescue puppy from Louisiana so we don't know what he is mixed with. He looks like a yellow lab, just about 5 sizes too small. He's like a mini-lab! I'm so excited!
Enjoy the first fall weekend of the year!

No comments: