Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stuck in a Rut

Hey Everyone,

As I'm sure you've noticed I've been extremely MIA lately. I don't know what it is. Nothing really has come across my mind in regards to good blog posts, and the rest of me is kind of stuck in a rut. I love my new job, but my days are much longer. By the time I get home I am completely exhausted. All I end up doing each night is eating dinner and hitting the hay extremly early. Only to wake up and do it all over again. I can't even remember the last time I worked out- 3 weeks ago maybe? Way to go Meg, really putting that unlimited Zumba pass to good use!

But seriously, I am always exhausted. No matter how much sleep I get it's never enough. I have no motivation and would rather be a bum than do something productive with my free time. Its so annoying but I can't seem to break the cycle. I'm hoping that something will inspire me within the next few days to give me a quick kick to the tush...

Until then, I'm here. Reading & loving all of your posts, just lacking inspiration for mine. I'll let you know when I'm back on the upswing ladies...

No comments: