Friday, December 18, 2009

The Engaged Girl's Monogram Dilemma


I am sure that it comes as no surprise to you all that I am a sucker for anything with a personalized monogram. From compacts to dishtowels- you can never go wrong with a monogram. Some of my favorite go-to gifts include a monogram. Simple personalization can take any item from ordinary to extraordinary.



As I've been trolling through sites for Christmas gifts, I've stumbled upon a few items that I myself would love to have. I've realized that I am at such a strange place though-my current initials have an expiration date. There is no point in purchasing items with my current initials, but I am a personal believer that it is bad luck to purchase items with my new initials before they are my 'actual' initials. Not that I expect my relationship to go south or anything, but what a way to jinx a good thing right?



So what is a monogram-loving engaged girl to do??

1 comment:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I think it is ok to purchase items with your new initials but just not use then until after the wedding! xx