Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time to Hibernate


(This has been me every day this week-minus the feline)
Has anyone else's body started to go into hibernation mode? It has been alarmingly cold this week and this summer girl is not a fan. Getting out of bed in the morning might as well be termed 'Meghan's Daily Torture Routine'. I would give anything to snuggle in bed next to K all winter and wait for the thaw.
You would think that because I have lived here my whole life that the winter's brutality would feel like nothing at this point......WRONGO BONGO. Counting down the days until it is socially exceptable for me to turn into a 'snow bird'. Our neighbor across the hall is a fab snow bird and will be leaving for Florida two days after Christmas and returning to the seacoast in May. Ah, now that would be the life!

2 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I love your blog photo! xx

Ashlyn Stallings said...

Haha, I had that photo taped above my desk all through high school.

Here's to the best movie ever.