Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dress Update

First off, I want to say a big THANK YOU!!!! to Kari for sending me some encouragement to try on wedding dresses now. I went last night, and am so happy that I did. I think I found the one!!

Only one of my sisters was able to make it so the two of us were able to go through the racks like mad women. I must have tried on at least 20 dresses. It honestly is like playing dress-up all over again! At first, every dress I tried on was nice but they just weren't wowing me. I was really nervous that I wouldn't find one that I absolutely loved.

It was one of the last dresses I tried on, and let me just say- I totally had that 'wow' moment. The fact that I didn't want to take it off was definitely a good sign. My sister kept reiterating that the dress just screamed 'me'. I'm getting excited all over again just thinking about it!

I made another appointment for the 10th to go back with my mom, my other sister and possibly some bmaids. I just hope that they love it as much as I do!

No comments: