Friday, July 31, 2009

List for the Weekend

  1. Snuggle up with George (my parent's dog whom i'm "puppy-sitting" tonight through Sunday)
  2. Clean out closet (maybe I will jump on the badwagon with this whole blog-baying thing :))
  3. Get some sun!
  4. Go for a few long walks along the beach with George
  5. Organize things for work
  6. Sew (?)
  7. Prep for Kevin's birthday on Tuesday
  8. Sleep, sleep, sleep!!

These past few weeks have been absolutely insane at work. Since I work in the education field, the release of all this stimulus money has thrown people into a tizzy around here. Kevin will be away this weekend at a bachelor so I am looking forward to having some downtime alone (and with George of course!) I hope that you all have a fun weekend full of plans as well!

No comments: