Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunshine! Finally!

I hope that everyone had an amazing holiday weekend! We hosted our first bbq at our new apartment and it went perfectly! We had about 10 people come up on Friday and stay through the weekend. The guys went golfing on Friday while us ladies drank mojitos by the pool. On Saturday we all headed to the beach in the morning and then set up/enjoyed the bbq in the afternoon. We had about 25 or so people over on Saturday so it was a full house. Luckily we only experienced a few rain drops so people were able to enjoy being outside. Yesterday we all headed to the beach in the morning and soaked in as much vitamin D as possible! I love being able to spend our time off with the ones we love.

I was honestly ready to play hooky today because it's gorgeous out once again- but unfortunately I am here in my cubicle (as usual). Back to the daily grind! I hope that you all enjoyed your weekends as well.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Red and White Preppy said...

Glad you had a great weekend! :)