Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

As you all know I am, and will forever be, a summer girl at heart. There's something nice though about needing that extra blanket at night, the new crispness in the air, and changing over the seasonal wardrobe. On Tuesday night Kevin and I went for a nice long walk after dinner to soak up the last of the summer nights. We are so fortunate to have the ocean at our fingertips. No matter the season, looking out across the waves has always had a calming effect on me. I've enjoyed our first summer together at the beach, and I'm looking forward to what fall will bring us as well.
I wanted to share with you all a few photos from my vacation last week:

No one likes a sunburn!

I cannot get over how big Maeve is getting! She'll be 1 on Halloween...wow this year has flown by!

(Please excuse the no makeup...it was vacation!)

The perfect little family :)

Sister shots
Now all three of us!

Kevin and I


Big Brother & Little Sister

Mom and Dad


Happy Hump Day Everyone!!

1 comment:

lml said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great time!