Monday, August 30, 2010

Mixed Bag

Hi Ladies, hope that you all enjoyed a fabulous weekend. It was insanely warm & humid here this weekend (which I can't complain too much about, considering fall is right around the corner). I helped to host a bridal shower on Saturday for the wedding that I am a bridesmaid for in October. I spent both Friday and Saturday night at my parent's home (the bridal shower was in my hometown) and it was nice to relax and veg with family and our dog George.

Yesterday I started packing. To say this was no easy feet would be the understatement of a lifetime. A) I never thought I would be moving out of my amazing apartment (especially not without Kevin), B) I am moving to the Vineyard during that wierd is it still warm or cold weather- who ever knows how to pack for that?!, and C) I really can't bring a lot with me considering I'll be crashing on a friends couch and then from there who knows. As my friends and family know, I'm a planner. I've grown to be one even more so over the past few years. I like to know what I'm doing, where I'm going, and be appropriately prepared for everything. These next few months are going to be the exact flip-flop of that. I am SERIOUSLY stepping outside of my comfort zone, yet I really am excited about it.

I keep going back and forth with my emotions towards this whole situation and am currently working through the bitter phase. Ugh, this sucks! lol It really does. If any of you have been through something like this, please shed some wisdom on how to get through it. I honestly would never wish this pain upon anyone, and pray that no one I know ever has to go through this.

Half-way through Monday and one day closer to the Vineyard...

No comments: