Tuesday, December 16, 2008

calling all helpful bloggers!!!


Ladies, I need your help! All Kevin want's for Christmas is a Milan Lucic Boston Bruins Home Jersey. Stupid me decided that I would wait until today (pay day) to order it online. I found a website that carried it and bookmarked it yesterday for easy access. This morning I went to purchase it and it was sold out! I have been crazily calling all the local sporting goods stores and scouring the internet but it is no where to be found! I found the jersey (perfect size and everything) on ebay, but the bid doesn't end for 6 days. I emailed the seller to see if there was anyway I could purchase it from him before that, but am still awaiting a reply. If any of you know where I could find one (size medium) it would truly be a Christmas miracle!

No comments: