Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm baaaaaack

Hello Strangers! It seems like an eternity since I have posted something. My apologies. As you know I started a new position exactly two months ago and it has been a whirlwind. I am always very busy, but a good busy. I have been exposed to many new things which has been very exciting. A lot has happened in the past two months and I will try my hardest to catch you up on the good points.

As I am writing, I am watching the snow fall outside of my window. The first few snow falls are always my favorite time of winter. I am not a big winter fan, but something about the stillness outside when it is snowing is so magical. Our first snow came on Sunday morning. I walked into town with one of my roommates for breakfast and it was so beautiful outside. Everything was quiet, still and peaceful.

So one of the biggest things that has happened since I last posted, is that my sister had her baby!!!! I'm now an aunt! Maeve Caitlin was born on October 31st at 8:37 pm. She was 6lbs 9 oz and 18.5 inches long. She is one lucky little girl. Can you imagine having your birthday on Halloween?! First of all, she'll be able to have the best birthday parties ever, and secondly, no one will ever forget her birthday. She is so beautiful and wonderful. I try to spend every spare moment I have with her. (I'm actually heading over there tonight with Kevin to have dinner with them!)

No comments: