Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day!

I got absolutely no sleep last night whatsoever. I felt like a little kid the night before the first day of school! Things have been going great so far today. Everything is coming at me pretty quickly, but I'm sure that I will soon get into the routine of things and feel quite at home. On friday a few of the people that I work with in other departments brought me a cake that said "we'll miss you" on it. It was the nicest gesture! Everyone has been so supportive of my move to marketing, that I know I made the right decision.

I just got back from being taken out to lunch by my boss, and two other heads of marketing. We went to a great little Indian restaurant. I have a lot going on today and I need to get back to things, but I'll make sure to post more later!!

Happy Monday Everyone!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope everything goes well in your new job - how exciting!

Monogramchick said...

so glad everything is goine well, but this has been a busy week for the business woman!
check out my blog--i tagged you :)