Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Ramblings

Yesterday I finally ordered my fabric for the dress I am making for the Taste of the Vineyard. It is the first big event on Martha's Vineyard in the summer and everyone must be dressed in their vineyard best. I've chosen the following fabric which is absolutely adorable and completely prep-tastic:

Hopefully it will arrive this week and I can work my magic on it this weekend. I will definitely post pics when it is completed!

Now the next big decision will be shoes....hmmmm

Well, these shoes definitely don't work for this dress, but I am completely lusting after both of them. I saw them in the new jcrew catalog and I need to find an accuse to have them!



I am saving money on clothing, so why not invest it in shoes right?!

Happy Hump Day Ladies! The weekend is almost in sight!



1 comment:

lml said...

pretty fabric! can't wait to see the dress!!