Friday, May 29, 2009

I'll take another rainy day....

...if it means a sunny weekend! It has been raining all week so I'm looking forward to a weekend by the pool/beach. (I just love it that you can lay out at our pool and see the ocean thats just across the street!) Maybe its because I've been stuck inside all week, but last night I decided that I needed a change. I took a big step and cut my hair. Yes, CUT. I've trimmed my own hair before (who hasn't?) between cuts, but last night I took a plunge and performed a full-on style makeover. I don't have a picture to show you all, but this is basically exactly what it looks like:I'm actually really happy with how it turned out. I'll make sure to take some pics this weekend to show you on Monday!

I was excited this morning when I picked up my mail because the new dress patterns that I ordered came in! Looks like i'll be doing some sewing by the pool! I hope that you all have fun and fabulous plans for the weekend as well. Can't wait to hear all about them on Monday!

Happy Friday Ladies!!

No comments: