Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've been hit...

...with the summer cold. Blech. Of course we're amid the best days of summer and all I want to do is crawl into bed. I worked from home yesterday and I think I will be doing the same this afternoon. I woke up this morning feeling practically drunk from the cold medicine I was taking. My boss took one look at me and said, "Why are you here? Go home and take care of yourself!" Nothing makes you feel worse that when you feel disgusting and everyone tells you that you look the same way. Awsome.

On a brighter note, I am on vacation next week! My family and I have taken the same vacation every year since before I was born. We rent a cabin on the cleanest lake I've ever seen (Newfound Lake in Northern NH) and just veg for seven whole days. Its perfection.

Now, time to head back to bed. Hopefully you are able to enjoy this beautiful day for me as well!

No comments: