Monday, October 12, 2009

Typical Fall Weekend

Hey Everyone!

To those of you who are lucky enough to have today off- make sure you're enjoying it enough for the rest of us! I unfortunately am sitting in my cubicle completely jealous of Kevin who is lounging around the apartment for the day. Oh well I guess. Instead of giving up Columbus day off, my company gives us an extra day at Christmas- so I can't complain too much!

The temperatures have definitely dropped and it is most certainly fall in new england. I couldn't get over how chilly it was this weekend. And I had frost on my windshield this morning! To say the least I was disgusted the whole way to work.

Anywho, we finally booked the reception site for our wedding! I originally didn't want to get married here because both of my sisters had their wedding receptions here, but after we looked at all of the possibilities in the area (and after the disaster with the last place) we decided that this would be our best bet. I know that it will be great and as long as everyone enjoys themselves thats all that really matters. Because at the end of the day, all I wanna do is be able to marry Kevin! Its also right on the water so it will be a great setting for photos: http://www.sheratonportsmouth.com/


Yesterday we went apple picking with my family. It was pretty windy at the orchard so we made it quick, but the apple crisp last night was definitely worth the goosebumps!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well!

1 comment:

preppyinnewengland said...

Yes, very chilly here in MA! I just brought out the Uggs, hats and gloves from the attic.
Shearton Portsmouth is a great place. LOVE Portsmouth! I used to summer in the area as well as Rye and Hampton!