Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wedding Photographer Poll

Hello Ladies!

Since we've nailed down the date, church, priest, and venue the next two things on my list are the photographer and the band. I've been scouring the internet to find that one photographer who I feel "clicks" with our taste. I don't want the stuffy wedding photos, I want the photos where you can feel the magic of the day just by looking at them. I've narrowed it down to two choices and I would love to hear all of your thoughts!

1. Matthew Lomanno Photography
As it turns out, Matthew Lomanno was one of my professors in college! He is still teaching, but is also doing photography on the side. I like his work, and because Kevin and I are St. Anselm alums he will give us a 15% discount! Not too shabby!

2. Nystedt Photography
I came across this photographer on the knot and completely fell in love. I love the beauty of his photographs and the emotions that he displays in his work. I am leaning more toward this photographer- both are in the same price range, but because of the discount Lomanno comes in at a little less.

What do you all think? I am looking for brutal honesty here ladies!!

No comments: