Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Obsessed...

Last night I actually had the townhouse to myself (rare when there are four people living there), and decided to buy Becoming Jane on comcast. Totally worth it! I absolutely loved it. If you haven't seen it, you need to! It's sad in the end, but the attraction/connection between Tom & Jane gives you butterflies. If I didn't already have an enormous crush on James McAvoy after seeing Atonement...it's now blown into a full fledged LOVE AFFAIR lol.






He is just down right sexy. He's one of those actors that makes me go weak in the knees. One look from him, and I would absoluetly melt. James...me, you...think about it lol. wink. wink.

2 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

He is a cutie pie...I've loved him since I first saw him in Wimbledon! I'm not too thrilled, however, about seeing him kiss Angelina in the new movie Wanted.
Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

What is com-cast? I am so backward! James McAvoy is also a lovely guy - he lives in a really modest flat and drives a banged up car and is super normal and nice. So talented, a looker, and modest to boot!