Monday, June 30, 2008

is it friday yet?!

This weekend was soo much fun! Back to work today, and already counting down until this weekend lol. My cousins on my mom's side of the family as well as all of my siblings get together for what we like to call "fun weekends". We do them for everyone's 21st b-days and try to do them a couple of times throughout the year as well. Since we don't live close to eachother, our fw's entail getting together for the weekend and catching up/reminiscing (which also usually entails a lot of drinking as well lol). We are having an fw for the fourth and I am so pumped! It will be at my sister and her husbands house. They live a few miles from the beach, so we'll spend part of the day there and the rest having a big bash back at their house. Only four more days!!!

My whole family at the wedding- (L to R) Kevin, myself, my brother Sean, my sister Kelly, my brother-in-law Patrick, my sister Christine, my Dad, my Mom

With the Bride!
Me and my siblings :)
Me and Kevin
Out on the dance floor!

1 comment:

Red and White Preppy said...

What great pictures! You look like you're having such a great time :)