Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scary, Scary

It is hard to admit, but I am horrible with my finances! I try to keep track of my debits/credits but I just can't seem to stay on top of it. My new goal is to really tackle my financial problems and clear up all of my bills. It would be so much easier to have a rich hubby to take care of it all for me! But that is definitely not going to happen, so I guess it is time for me to step up to adulthood. I work full time M-F but my obsession with fashion is eating me out of house and home. I suppose I could pick up a part-time waitressing job for the summer down by the waterfront or perhaps a nannying position for nights/wknds? If anyone in the Portsmouth, NH area has an leads for me...let me know! I could use all the help I can get ladies!

Enjoy the day!

No comments: