I've been tagged by TAG! It has been so much fun reading this on other's blogs that I'm so excited to do it myself! I am a huuuuge dork to those who actually know me, so don't be surprised at the randomness of these songs...
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 5 random people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. "The Jumpoff" by Lil' Kim- not preppy in the SLIGHTEST haha but it is my group of friends favorite song to get ready to for a night out lol. I'm pretty sure every girl in our sorority knows this song word for word hahahah
2. "Come Clean" by Hilary Duff- what can I say, I was a huuuge Laguna Beach fan. This in one of those songs that just reminds me of driving at night in the summertime with the window's down on my way home from a long shift waitressing
3. "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney- HAHA my freshman year in college my bff and I made many a road trip with this song blasting! We loved how cheesy it was and even made up some horrible dance moves to go along with it. DORKS, I know!
4. "As I Lay Me Down" by Sophie B. Hawkins- for some reason I have always LOVED this song, ever since I was little. Sooo random, but I can't help it!
5. "Landslide" by the Dixie Chicks- I'm not a country fan at all, but I really do like their cover of this song. You just can't help but listen to it when it comes on!
I would like to tag...
Tipsy In Madras
A Connecticut Girl
Pink is My Signature Color
Happy Tuesday Girls!