Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally Friday!!

Happy Friday Everyone! I am blogging on my brand new laptop right now! One of the perks of my new job! I met with my soon to be new boss today to go over a few things (sort of an orientation) before I start on Monday. If it's at all possible, I'm even more excited about the position now than I was before!

Thank you to everyone that responded to my last post. You're words of wisdom were amazing and exactly what I needed to hear. Last night I had a pretty big blow out with Kevin on the phone and was so upset afterwards. Today we've emailed back and forth and have both said that we hating fighting with one another and really want to try and work things out this weekend. We've made plans to hang out both tonight and tomorrow night, so I hope that we will be able to resolve everything. Even though I have never met any of you readers in person, hearing your kind words makes me feel like I actually know you. It's awful that we all live so far apart, because I would totes want to hang out with all of you!

I hope that you all have an amazing weekend enjoying this fabulous fall weather!

Cheers!

1 comment:

tickledpink said...

I hope you have a good weekend, and that you and Kevin resolve everything. Just tell him everything you told us, and don't hold back. If you ever need to talk please feel free to email me!