Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hump Day

Happy hump day everyone! Almost through the work week! Although things at work will be slow for the next few days, my extracurricular activities will be doing double time. Sadly I won't be able to see Kevin until Saturday night, but absence does make the heart grow fonder right?

I stumbled across this diet online called the "three-day diet". After reading it over it seemed reasonable and not at all difficult. It encorporates a lot of the foods that I eat anyways so I've decided to give it a whirl. Everyone needs a good flush and restart to their metabolism. Since next week will begin a new chapter in my life, i decided why not start it a few pounds slimmer?!

Has anyone else ever tried this before? If so, I would love your feedback on what you thought of it!

No comments: