Tuesday, September 9, 2008

it's a new dawn, it's a new day

This past weekend was really fun, my friend Gretchen turned 21 and we had an absolute BLAST taking her out lol. Her first legal drink!!

Out to dinner

Then it proceeded to absolutely POUR... this was on the way to the bar lol. The hat was from the restaurant hahaa

The bar was only about a 2 blocks from the restaurant, but we were soaked by the time we got there! This was me in the bathroom trying to dry off hahaha (after a few margaritas, can't you tell?)

On another note, GREAT NEWS: I got a job in the marketing dept at my company! I'm soooooo excited! As you all know I've been going through a lot of up and downs with my job over the past few months so this could not have come at a better time. I start two weeks from yesterday. Woohooo!!!



2 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

YAY! Congratulations on the new job :) I'm so happy for you!

Love the pictures...looks like you had a great time!

Monogramchick said...

congrats on the new job and i love the michael buble reference in your title!