Now that I work in an office everyday, these colorful tanks are rarely ever worn and there really is no need to hang on to them all. I feel so guilty giving away clothes though. I know that I donate them to people who can use them. But I'm afraid that if I go crazy and throw away too much I will have nothing left. (Which is impossible, due to the busting seams of my closet). I recently moved into my first apartment two months ago and I went from a gloriously abundant closet to a now whole in the wall. I simply don't have enough room for everything.
I need to come up with some guidelines and actually stick to them:
1. Get rid of anything that I did not wear at all last summer (I've transferred all of my fall/winter items back to my parents house already. Its sad that all of these clothes only account for two seasons)
2. Keep classic items- Black summer dress, classic summer heels, etc.
3. If it is an item that I truly cannot part with, make sure I actually wear it in the upcoming weeks. If I don't, it's out!
4. Only keep the items that I have enough room for
5. Try to thin out college life/casual wear...who needs a billion t-shirts?
Obviously this is going to become quite the task. Any suggestions girls??