Monday, May 26, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA

Well this has been quite the week and I am finally beginning to feel back to normal. Tuesday night was the sox game and it was soo much fun!

Me and the boyfriend



Me and Dad

We had great seats, and they won! Definitely a great way to start off the summer.

So Thursday was my appointment to have my wisdom teeth removed. Let's just say I'm glad they got them all out at once because there is no way I would go through that again. Thursday and Friday were fine, I was on some pretty heavy pain killers and slept most of the time. Saturday and Sunday were horrific though. Today is the first day that I'm feeling like myself again. My face is still a little puffy and I still have some bruising, but hopefully It's all downhill from here.

I wish I could be enjoying today at a fun barbeque or at the beach. It looks really nice out. I hope that you all are enjoying the day off!

No comments: