Monday, May 12, 2008

It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day

Welcome to the life of a Preppy 20-something New Englander! I have finally decided to jump into the world blogging. I happened to stumble across a few blogs at work one day and absolutely loved it! No one I know blogs so I never even considered it before. Now that I'm diving into the real world, I figured why not! I hope you enjoy hearing all about my first apartment, job, crazy family, friends and boyfriend. I grew up watching the Disney Princesses and am slowly realizing that life definitely does not work that way. I'm really excited to enjoy the summer (the best time of the year), and to get my life on track.



Me and the boyfriend. We've been together for two years. I love him will all of my heart and he is my best friend.


My amazing family on vacation last summer. My brother, brother-in-law, sister, dad, mom, sister, me and the boyfriend. (I'm the youngest)



Delta Gamma Zeta - the most amazing friends a girl could ask for :)

No comments: