Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So I was working from home yesterday (last day of recovery) and stumbled upon the movie Wimbledon on tv. I love, love, love this movie. It's the kind of movie when you don't have to think and can just relax and enjoy it. I also noticed that it's going to be airing on another channel later this week as well. Fantastic!


P.S. When I moved into my apartment my landlord had told me that I had a cable line in my bedroom. My boyfriend brought over an extra tv that he had so that I could use it and low & behold no cable line to be found. So my landlord came over last night to check it out and told me that all he has to do is drill a hole to put the wire from my roommate's closet (below me) into my room. I'm so excited- as if it wasn't hard enough to get out of my amazing bed as it is. :)

1 comment:

Well I Do Declare said...

I also love this movie! It is one of my all time favorites :)