Monday, May 19, 2008

what a weekend

I had a whirlwind of a weekend and was not ready for work to start up again this morning. On Saturday my best friend M graduated from college. It was expected to be cloudy and rainy all day but luckily the sun came out. The ceremony took place outside and it was a perfect day. I wasn't expecting to be out in the sun so I got quite the sunburn. (As if I didn't already have enough freckles on my face!) Afterwords we went out to dinner with her parents, aunt, and nanna. I absolutely love love love her family and had such a great time. That night we went out for drinks with her bf and his friends. Overall the perfect celebration. (I'll be sure to post some pics soon)


Sunday we woke up to 80 degree on the southshore so we hurridly headed over to the beach. Unfortunately by the time we got there is was overcast, but we still had fun enjoying our lunch we packed and enjoying the water. M & her bf are literally perfect for eachother- they are the male/female version of eachother. I love that we can all be huge goofballs around eachother lol.


M's grad party will be in a couple of weeks and I just purchased this fun summer dress from jcrew for the occasion.

Now I just need find the right footwear & accesories and I'll be good to go!
My only dilemma now is buying a grad gift. My boyfriend's sister just graduated as well and her party is this weekend. I never come up with good ideas for grad gifts so I definitely need your suggestions ladies!!! Help! Help! Help!

No comments: